Policy and application conditions
Check-in: from 14:00
Check-out: till 12:00
Credit cards allowed:
American Express, Visa, Mastercard, Diners, Bancomat, Maestro.
Confirmation and reservation guarantee:
reservations must be guaranteed by credit card or fax or travel agency’s voucher.
Special rates & offers:
offers are not cumulative, taxes and services are included, and depend on the availability.
cancellation must be made 24h before arrival date (except different directions extablished making the reservation); in case of no show or late cancellation first night of charge as penalty
The city tax came into force on 1 January 2020 in the amount of € 2,00 per day per person, for a maximum of 5 nights stay (if your stay is longer, for example 8 nights, the last 3 nights are not subject to payment). It is always excluded from Hotel Lux prices and will be payable locally.
- Alessandria residents;
- Children up to age of 14;
- Carers assisting patients at hospitals within the municipal boundaries;
- Parents or accompanying persons who assist minors or disabled persons who are not self-sufficient;
- Subjects staying to carry out rehabilitative therapies;
- Those who stay to provide voluntary service for extraordinary or emergency events;
- People staying due to events and natural disasters;
- Those staying for study purposes, enrolled in High School, Vocational Training Courses, University and Postgraduate Higher Education, including internships, up to the age of 32 and those who are members of training orchestras;
- Members of the state, local police and other armed forces, as well as the Fire Brigade on duty;
- Bus drivers and tour guides – this exemptions applied to one coach driver and tour guide per every 20 passengers.
Those eligible for an exemption must present at the reception an auto-declaration regard to the DPR. 445/2000 and subsequent amendments, with an valid I.D attached, stating the exemption reason.